RVWholesalers.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following terms. If you visit or shop at RVWholesalers.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future RVWholesalers.com service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with RVWholesalers.com, whether or not included in the RVWholesalers.com Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to each service or business.
I am placing a deposit on the attached unit and realize that other fees may apply for delivery of the unit should I choose to have it delivered. I also realize that I may affect the price by adding additional options and accessories to this unit that are not currently contained in it. I have reviewed the standards and options on this unit and I understand completely what I am buying and receiving. Finally, I understand that a $1,000 deposit is required for any purchase of a new unit with RV Wholesalers. I am agreeing to do this with a credit card. I also understand that my deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason.
RVWholesalers.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, RVWholesalers.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Due to rv manufacturer's commitment to continuous product improvement, they reserve the right to make changes to models, including rv standards; options; materials; components; colors; fabrics; construction; features; etc. Without notice or obligation to rv manufacturer.
We will do our best to keep this web site up to date, but real time changes are not always possible. Be sure to review any possible changes on new products being ordered.
Pricing through this Website is offered as a service to the public. Any errors in pricing, options, floorplans, or materials will not be the responsibility of RVWholesalers.com. RVWholesalers.com reserves the right to refuse any and all transactions that occur via this Website. Orders from this Website will not be accepted without a completed contract between our company and the individual placing the order. A completed contract consists of the following items:
- All orders must be checked and verified for accuracy prior to the order being accepted.
- Any order which is found to be inaccurate will not be accepted
- A one-time non-refundable deposit is required for all orders which are accepted.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY RVWHOLESALERS.COM ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. RVWHOLESALERS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RVWHOLESALERS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RVWHOLESALERS.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM RVWHOLESALERS.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RVWHOLESALERS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information or social security number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website. (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service. (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.)
- To send periodic emails. (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
You can sign up to receive communications about our products and services via a mobile device. If you utilize this, we may send you communications by text message or call. You can opt out of receiving these communications by replying with or sending “STOP” to 937-346-8270, emailing us at [email protected] or calling 1-937-843-9000. Standard text rates for your individual cellular contract may apply. We are not responsible for costs imposed by your carrier.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or place an order.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Modify Profile' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RV Wholesalers allows customers to receive price quotes and follow up communications via text messaging:
- RV Wholesalers Long Code is 937-346-8270
- RV Wholesalers mobile messaging is supported by all major cellular network carriers.
- To use this SMS program, message and data rates may apply. Charges are dependent on your service plan which may include fees from your carrier to send and receive text messages.
- If you opt-in to receive communications from RV Wholesalers, you will receive up to 6 messages per month.
- You can opt-out of RV Wholesalers SMS program at anytime by texting “STOP” to 937-346-8270. A confirmation message will be sent back to you.
- To request support at anytime, text “HELP” to 937-346-8270, send an e-mail to [email protected] call 1-937-843-9000.
- Additionally, RV Wholesalers allows customers to receive promotional content via text messaging at the number you have provided.
This policy was last modified on August 3, 2017.
530 North Main St
Lakeview, Ohio 43331
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act